His Heirness Plays Perfect Game in UCF Win

Color me among the many who greeted the arrival of Marcus Jordan to UCF with little more than a cursory curiosity.  Count me also among the lengthening line to pat him on the back...and not just because I want his Dad to snag me some sneakers.

Let's put the "sneaker" controversy to rest and give Marcus some credit. 

The dude can play.

Tonight he was perfect in leading the Knights to a surprising win at Houston.  Perfect.  As in 9 for 9 from the floor.  No turnovers.  23 points.  He did miss a free throw (4 of 5), but I think we can let him slide.

Kudos to Marcus.  Perhaps someday soon, simply "Marcus" will suffice.



Want More? Have something to Say?
Read, Rant, Agree, Disagree...Curse at Us (nicely please)
Do it all @ MarchManiacs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment