Florida's Miracle

I'm sure most of you have already seen it - I just happened to catch it on the radio while running a few errands. Absolutely bananas! Funny thing about it, if I was coaching I would have had the kid miss the second one on purpose... It is still probably the right strategy, but this game at least makes you reconsider it...

Enjoy!



NC State has been good so far this year, but seem like a bubble team to me. It would be a shame if this 70-foot prayer is the bubble burster...but it could be. Florida meanwhile gets another resume win heading into a suddenly wide-open-for-second SEC with Tennessee's Scarface II impression, and looks to be in good position to snap a two year tourney hiatus.

Want More? Have something to Say?
Read, Rant, Agree, Disagree...Curse at Us (nicely please)
Do it all @ MarchManiacs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment