Quick picks

Oklahoma -3 v. UTEP
Kentucky -17.5 v. Drexel
St. Johns -4 v. Cornell
LaSalle +10 @ Oklahoma St.

UTEP is not a bad ballclub and will compete for the CUSA crown, but Willie Warren and the Sooners are beginning to gel. I like OU laying the three.

ESPN is really selling the "2000 wins" thing for the Kentucky game. Round numbers don't really excite me much, but it will be fun to watch the most talented team in the nation stretch their legs a bit tonight in front of the Rupp faithful. I like the Cats by a bunch.

The Maniac has been singing the praises of Cornell all year, and you can expect a glowing puff piece before the Cornell v Harvard game later this year. However, St Johns has been one of the most pleasant surprises in the country and is a potential tourney team a lot of people are still sleeping on. I like them to get another quality win to add to their growing collection tonight.

Lastly a sneaky LaSalle team tries to continue the A10's early season success tonight in Stillwater. I know the last time Ok State played a decent opponent they got their doors blown off. I don't know that LaSalle gets the upset but I do like them getting 10.

Weekend Record: 3-3
Overall: 26-15-1





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment