BaChalk Obama

Not sure if you heard, but our President filled out a NCAA bracket. I caught brief glimpses of it on 36 news channels and the headlines of every website on the Internet. So, yeah, I guess the guy is a hoops fan.

Are we sure this dude isn't a closet Republican? I haven't seen this much chalk since I got to be the eraser cleaner in fourth grade (seriously, wasn't that the shittiest job ever? Bang out all the erasers behind the school to get the chalk dust out... you all did that right? That wasn't just me, was it? I DID go to an elementary school where you could get paddled, so maybe I am on a different plane here...)

I digress. Anyhow, for all the fuss, there wasn't too too much to fuss about. I did like his big "upset" pick of #3 Syracuse over #2 Oklahoma in the Sweet 16. Well slap my ass and call me an AIG kickback! Ballsy!

For more of the First Bracket, click here

Sure you wanna pick the Heels? They couldn't even check you!


Want More? Have something to Say?
Read, Rant, Agree, Disagree...Curse at Us (nicely please)
Do it all @ MarchManiacs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment